What Makes Us Different?
- Experience- over 18 years of specialization at SML gives me a thorough understanding of the lake market and the unique challenges of buying and selling in this area. Over 60 million dollars of sales in the Last 5 Years.
- I treat your transaction as if it were my own
- High touch personalized “concierge like” customer service with hundreds of satisfied, referenceable customers
- Integrity and responsiveness
- Creative financial and negotiation strategies and expertise that assist you in successful execution of your desired goal(s). Whether you are purchasing or selling property we thoroughly analyze the market and assist you in making sound financial decisions
- Passionate and outstanding negotiating skills on behalf of our client(s)
- Value added services – complimentary interior design services to maximize unrealized potential of existing and new construction
- Attention to detail helps ensure that all of your interests are protected and costly mistakes are avoided
- Open access to information
- My focus and goal is to help others realize their dreams through personalized real estate service that is second to none
About David Simon Realtor
On my first visit to Virginia over 30 years ago, I was introduced to Smith Mountain Lake by my future in-laws. It was love at first sight…the beautiful mountains, clear water, tranquil setting and friendly people immediately made me realize that that SML is a special place. At the time, I had no idea that a short five years later, I’d be living in Virginia, and that I’d eventually be lucky enough to own a home on the lake which I had come to love from my time spent there. It is my focus and goal to help others realize their dreams by providing them with personalized real estate service that is second to none. It’s my belief that buying and selling real estate should be a partnership between the buyer or seller and the agent that involves trust, integrity, and responsiveness, and I do that by treating your transaction like it was my own.
A little background on me. In my prior life, I was an electrical engineer eventually transitioning into technical sales for test equipment and communications equipment. I also was one of three founders for a successful company that company that measured market share of cellular companies, such as Verizon Wireless.
In working for companies such as Hewlett Packard, Motorola and Harris, I was trained in the art of negotiations and contracts. Negotiating on behalf of my clients remains one of my passions. I want to be sure that you not only are able to realize the goal of purchasing or selling your property. but also make a sound financial decision. My attention to detail helps ensure that all of your interests are protected and that costly mistakes are avoided. I provide open access to information and I share my understanding of the lake and market, including shoreline management guidelines and dock regulations, as well as factors that drive property values. I am assisted on a full-time basis by my wife Beth, an interior designer, who can provide perspectives on the unrealized potential in existing homes and new construction as well as ideas on staging and preparing your home for sale. We are often told that our skills compliment each other.
I look forward to introducing you to the Front Door promise of integrity, responsiveness, and knowledge in real estate at Smith Mountain Lake. Let’s get started!